Monday, October 20, 2008

The Best is Yet to, um, Come!




So, this past weekend was my very best friend's wedding. It was beautiful and I have pictures of the cake I made for that, but I thought before I post that beautiful cake, I though I should post this one, from her bachelorette party! Isn't it so gross?! And yes, as you can tell from the beautiful granite countertop, I made it at my boyfriend's parents house. SO AWKWARD. But they thought it was really funny too :)

I got a penis cake mold from the local XXX shop (on sale) and whipped up a strawberry box cake to fill it. I used canned strawberry frosting to ice and decorate with AND, I forgot to take pictures of it, but it was also cream filled! Everyone loved it, but I felt a little weird cutting it, not to mention eating it. :)

But stay tuned for wedding cake pictures! You won't want to miss them! I think it's my best work yet!

Also to, um, come:
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Extravaganza!
  • Delta Spirit Prints & Concert
  • Apple Shoes
  • Pumpkins
  • Christmas Gift Ideas
  • & so much more! :)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh. My. God.

That looks both disgusting and delicious. I don't think I've ever felt so conflicted.

You're the BEST.

Nicole said...

Wow. Will you make this for my birthday? It's January 26th!

Lacey said...

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! to infinity!!