Monday, November 24, 2008

The Best 'Thank You Card' You'll Ever Eat

So, a while back I was using my boyfriend's parent's kitchen A. LOT. They said they didn't mind, but I still felt bad, especially because they didn't get to reap the rewards. They are so generous and I wanted to thank them by making them something.

For some reason I had like five jars of peanut butter in my cuboards and I wanted to use them up. And use them I did.


My kitchen helper, John's cat, BAMF (Yes, that's what it stands for :)

I was making a lot of cakes in their kitchen that week, so I wanted to make them one of their own. I found this recipe for a Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cake. It was SO. GOOD.

I guess I was feeling ambitious that day, because I also made these. Bakerella posted a recipe for Super-easy, 5 ingredient, Peanut Butter Cookies. I couldn't wait to make them and they turned out pretty good. I don't think I'd make them again, though (kinda dry and crumbly).

No comments: