Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jenna's B-day Present

Here is a little guy I made for my "niece," Jenna. One side has sleepy eyes and the other side has open eyes! I stole the idea from some etsy lady I can't remember anymore. I want to make another one for my other "niece," but I'm a terrible, lazy "aunt."

Anyway, the following video might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't thank my "sister" enough for it.



I don't care if the appreciation is forced. I know if she knew what "thank you" meant or knew who I was, she'd really mean it. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! *MUAH!*

P.S. Here is a tutorial for a similar/way better style toy: Making Felt Monsters

1 comment:

A said...

Too cute! But my favorite part of the video is the hootchie mama song in the backgroud. Uno, dos, tres, quatro! :)